[Koha] Patron Barcode Question

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Thu Feb 25 08:13:05 NZDT 2010

Then there are those of us in Schools in which all students are assigned an
ID number.  We prefer to use that as it links the student to other services
the school provides.

If we need to we have printed kindergarten cards using dymo printers but
usually by semester the kids know their ID because it is used for everything
from Lunch to computer access.

For public library folk... always a mystery