[Koha] Patron Barcode Question

Becki Whitaker becki at incolsa.net
Wed Feb 24 08:44:28 NZDT 2010

Correction!

The company is not Thor.  The correct information name is Infor,
<www.infor.com>.  The 800# is correct.

I need to use my glasses not just wear them!

Best,

Becki

---
Becki Whitaker
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
6202 Morenci Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46268
317-298-6570 x106 / 800-733-1899 (IN only) / fax: 317-328-2380
whitakerb at mcls.org / www.mcls.org / scion.incolsa.net