[Koha] OPAC Public Lists

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Feb 19 06:00:20 NZDT 2010

Hi Barbara,
Not sure if it is what you are requesting, but does the system
preference in the "Searching" section called "***OPACItemsResultsDisplay
<http://unfao.koha-ptfs.eu:8080/cgi-bin/koha/admin/systempreferences.pl?op=add_form&searchfield=OPACItemsResultsDisplay>*"
help you?  It can "show full location of items
(branch+location+callnumber) as in staff interface", but only on the
detailed item display and not the search result list.
Hope this helps...
Ian
On 17/02/2010 16:54, Barbara Keef wrote:
> We are using LibLime Enterprise Koha.
>
> We've noticed that our public Lists in the OPAC only display title,
> author, and date. Patrons (and staff) would find it helpful if we
> could have 1 more nugget of info... either Call Number, Itemtype, or
> Shelving Location... we know there are limits to what we can change
> through LLEK... does anyone out there use LLEK and know how to change
> the info displayed in OPAC Lists?
>
> Please and thank you.
>
> Sally Bannen
> Adult Services/Catalog Librarian