[Koha] [SDurand at northperth.library.on.ca: Inventory/Stocktaking Help]

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Feb 19 04:13:25 NZDT 2010

I have not yet used Inventory due to a couple of problems with dates - I
believe in 3.2 there are enhancements to this module that I hope will
resolve some of the issues you are talking about.

I do have a 3.2 test instance so may be able to run a small test on
inventory to see how it goes.

I eventually would like to enhance this process to also check the file for
items in a particular collection and generate a report etc...

David Schuster