[Koha] Interlibrary loan module

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 13:31:02 NZDT 2010

Salvete!

http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=22247

http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=22248

Just sayin'.

Brooke

----- Original Message ----
From: Ian Bays <ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com>
To: Magnus Enger <magnus at enger.priv.no>
Cc: KOHA <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>; Lenora Oftedahl <OFTL at critfc.org>
Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 6:05:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Koha] Interlibrary loan module

The two who know this best are away for a couple of days on business but
the simplest way was by use of emails with templates between
institutions.  The British Library have their own ARTEL service which
has its own online protocol or you can communicate with it using emails
formatted according to their rules.  I understand that the
implementation of ISO10160/1 never really took off.

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects