[Koha] Printing Slip Issues

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 04:27:00 NZDT 2010

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is what I figured, but I also figured that other Koha users might
> have some insights to help Cathi.

FF printer options doesn't always work fine. WE managed to get
everything working going to

about:config

on de location bar, filtering by typing 'print' and then setting the
proper values for the desired printer. Also, you can set the default
printer by hand there (copy and paste the name into the setting
print_print_printer).

We also use the (not present as default) print.always_print_silent
boolean setting, to true ;-)
I once proposed the use of JSPrintSetup FF extension for managing
printer settings FROM koha where available.

To+