[Koha] 008 fixed fields for non-book materials and 007

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Thu Dec 16 09:12:17 NZDT 2010

Hi,

When cataloging a non book item and trying to edit the fixed fields the
only information in the 008 is for books.  How do you change the plugin
information to reflect other material information.  i.e. Position 26
file type for CD-ROM (and in our system VIDEO GAMES).  In the 008
editing mode it does come up as a 'derived value'.  Derived from what?
How does it know it is a G for game and not a I for interactive
multimedia, or J for online service, etc.

Cecil Hillyard
http://library.washoecounty.us
Washoe County Library Technical Services
4001 S. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89502
tel.: 775-827-1885
fax: 775-827-5484