[Koha] Koha 3.2, Circulation: Print Slip, Quick Slip

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Dec 15 09:33:17 NZDT 2010

Hi,

On Dec 14, 2010, at 2:36 PM, Harris, Gary, DCA wrote:
> We beginning to use the circulation module. Our Books By Mail library
> sends books to patrons throughout the state and needs to include a
> circulation slip in the shipping bag. We know how to print the slips,
> but we need to increase the size of the font and enable, if possible,
> for the data to print in two or three columns across an 8.5" X 11"
> sheet. The patrons of BBM frequently order 10-20 books. Anyone know how
> to do this?

The font size can be increased by adjusting the font-size settings in print.css on the server.  Having the receipt use two columns would be a matter of adjusting the members/moremember-receipt.tmpl template to use a table and divvying up the loans across the two columns by using <!-- TMPL_IF name="__odd__" --> in the issueloop.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton