[Koha] Koha 3.2, Circulation: Print Slip, Quick Slip

Harris, Gary, DCA Gary.Harris at state.nm.us
Wed Dec 15 08:36:24 NZDT 2010

Greetings-

We beginning to use the circulation module. Our Books By Mail library
sends books to patrons throughout the state and needs to include a
circulation slip in the shipping bag. We know how to print the slips,
but we need to increase the size of the font and enable, if possible,
for the data to print in two or three columns across an 8.5" X 11"
sheet. The patrons of BBM frequently order 10-20 books. Anyone know how
to do this?

We are customers of a support vendor, but asking the community is hard
too resist since you all are such a fantastic group. Thanks.

Gary
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Gary L. Harris,   M.L.S.   M.A.
Director, Technical Services Bureau
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(505) 476-9730
gary.harris at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the
existing model obsolete."
-- Buckminster Fuller

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.