[Koha] perl dependencies problem

Demas, Christopher D cddemas at NortheastState.edu
Tue Dec 7 02:43:14 NZDT 2010

Chris –

Thanks for the help.  I figured out what my problem was.  My system date was wrong and it was kicking back an error saying that the “build was in the future”.  I fixed the date and the install of YAML was successful.

I really appreciate your help.

chris

From: Chris Nighswonger [mailto:cnighswonger at foundations.edu]
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 9:11 PM
To: Demas, Christopher D
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] perl dependencies problem

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 4:04 PM, Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:

Hi Christopher,

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Demas, Christopher D <cddemas at northeaststate.edu> wrote:

Hey Chris –

Thanks for replying.  This is what I get when I do that

make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.

Go ahead and do 'perl Makefile.PL && make && make test'

if all tests pass do 'make install'

otherwise post the test results.

Kind Regards,
Chris

This message is intended to be confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.