[Koha] Book Seller ID 952 e

Joel Harbottle joel.harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Sun Dec 5 16:34:37 NZDT 2010

Hi All,
I have found this strange with Koha 3 since our libraries upgraded from Koha 2.2.9.
In Koha 2.2.9 when you used the Acquisitions module and acquired an item, in the item record it would put in 952$e the number Koha assigned to that vendor when it is created in the Acquisitions module. - I really liked this feature in v2.2.9 and find it is strange why it was taken out of v3.
This information doesn't really help, but I thought I would just voice my opinion.
Kindest Regards,Joel

Joel HarbottleEmail: Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au