[Koha] 3.2 "no physical items" and no barcode incrementing?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:03:54 NZST 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 6:32 AM, Chris Nighswonger
<cnighswonger at foundations.edu> wrote:
> Hmm... both incremental and the hb** pattern work here. Check the
> error logs and see if there is any more info there. (koha-error_log;
> its location may vary depending on the type of install you did.)

Chris,

On my install of HEAD the barcode has also stopped incrementing.  I
had it set to increment with the branch code and it worked for a
while, but then just stopped, I figured it was something I did while
testing so I haven't reported it as a bug as of yet, but it might be
that there is a number where the incrementing stops?

Nicole