[Koha] biblio reloading & zebra reindexing

Jared Camins-Esakov camins at numismatics.org
Wed Aug 25 04:53:48 NZST 2010

> What I think she's asking is if we need to shut {zebra|zebraqueue}-daemon run while we do a full reindex of the database (that done with the '-r' switch). Which I'm not sure :-D

I just tried to reply to this and it bounced. Perhaps this message will
get through. We reloaded all our bibliographic data several times
without stopping anything. Just ran rebuild_zebra -r, and everything
worked. But we didn't use zebraqueue, so I don't know about that case.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Assistant Librarian - American Numismatic Society
camins at numismatics.org
http://www.numismatics.org/Library/Library