[Koha] Patron Cards and Book labels: 3.06 -- How are people printing them?

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Fri Aug 13 15:24:04 NZST 2010

Hello Everyone,

Printing Spine label and patron cards:  I started working on this in
May and 3.06 is
still the preferred stable version.  I've seen two posts that say to
wait for 3.2.

I've installed in various configurations (now have Thai lang with
marc-21; strange, but
it seems to work for input and searching).d

I can't get any of the label options to work (English lang mostly) for
books or patrons
(at least not more than minimally -- I can get a barcode graphically
and as text, but
that's it.  (Oh, and a nice red box around the items.  Nothing I do to
customize (choose
what's on the label) has any effect.

Finally, I can't get the export to csv to work to try it.

Apologies for not seeing it if it's obvious, but now I would like to
ask for suggestions.
  Am I wrong or is this just not working?  How are people getting
their labels and patron
cards done in 3.06?

--
*http://iteachnet.org