[Koha] Stuck Items in Reservoir

Paul Davis ped811 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 05:56:30 NZST 2010

Hello;

Moved database from old server to new and everything looks great.  However,
we have items stuck in the reservoir.  Not sure if there is a bad record
that is holding things up, but there are multiples of the same (I think the
librarian was trying over and over again).  This problem was on the old
server and continues here.  Is there a way to clear the reservoir or remove
multiples?  We can add the ones we need by doing a search and clicking "add"
when we find them in the reservoir, but we would like to get rid of the
bogus, bad and multiple entries in the reservoir.

I have read and searched and I am having trouble finding a definitive
answer.

Version 3.00.06.010

Linux 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Mon Jun 21 05:58:44 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
Perl version: 5.010000
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu
Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)
Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.44

Thank you very much.

Paul E. Davis
Lynden Christian Schools