[Koha] Help needed in Overdue Mails sending

Todd Bowman bowmanrt at lancastermennonite.org
Tue Apr 27 07:46:57 NZST 2010

I have triggers set for each of the two libraries we have. The default
library has no triggers set at all.

When I manually run overdue_notices in verbose mode I get the following
message as part of the results:

borrower 2010-04-21, 2010-04-01 ("name") has 2 items triggering level 3. at
./overdue_notices.pl line 402

So it looks to me like the triggers are working. When I run
process_message_queue I get the following message:

sending email message to patron: Admin at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Letters.pm
line 607

But then Admin gets no email. I've checked spam and nothing shows up there
either.

Thanks.

Todd

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Fischer, Katrin
<Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de>wrote:

>  Perhaps your problem is configuration of overdue notices?
>
> Make sure you have set no values for the default library in tools > notice
> triggers.
> Default library is broken, define notice triggers for the specific libary
> instead.

Todd Bowman
Math, Bible, Computer and Technology Coordinator
Locust Grove Campus -- Lancaster Mennonite School