[Koha] Editing Marc Subfields

Ramon Andinach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 29 11:54:18 NZDT 2009

It should do.

I've had mine set to ON for a while now (as I'm learning as a I go and
haven't got around to working out what an completed Authority actually
looks like) and they seem to come in fine.

Although interestingly last night (after upgrading to 3.0.2) I did
notice that I needed to turn the variable OFF before it created
variables on fly.

ramon