[Koha] need to copy MARC 82 field to "o-Full Call Number" field in item record

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:46:03 NZDT 2009

Brian,

I believe that if you have the DefaultClassificationSource system
preference set to ddc and itemcallnumber set to 082ab it should solve
your problem - all of this was found here:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/administration/global-system-preferences/cataloging/cataloging

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager