[Koha] need to copy MARC 82 field to "o-Full Call Number" field in item record

Brian Thomas brian.luke.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:12:06 NZDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I've searched the wiki and my archived emails of this list and have not
found what I'm looking for.  I'm not sure if I'm using the best search terms
for this, but here's my problem:

I'm still relatively new to Koha, I'm a high school librarian- one person
operation.  I'm always looking for ways to stream line my acquisitions
process.

I'd like to have the Dewey number from the MARC 082 field automatically
copied to the item record in the "o-Full Call Number" field.  This seems
like an obvious help, so I may be missing something that I should have done
in the set up.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Brian Thomas
Director of Library Services