[Koha] Amazon content

Nelson Fredsell nelson at cfce.org.za
Tue Sep 29 04:49:46 NZDT 2009

We have 3.00.01.005 and therefore no longer have Amazon summaries in the
OPAC.  Is it easy enough to move to 3.2 at this point, in order to regain
this functionality?  Maybe due to instability of 3.2, we should just wait
for 3.0 update...

3.2 apparently utilizes ASWPrivateKeyID:
http://koha.org/documentation/faq/why-do-i-need-a-awsprivatekey-for-amazon-content?searchterm=awsacces

Thanks,
Nelson
[snip]

The current stable version of Koha (3.0.3, which you seem to be running),
does not support the latest changes to the Amazon API. Amazon recently
changed the API to require a secret signing key. 3.0.4, which will support
these changes, will be coming out within the next few months.

--
Jesse Weaver