[Koha] Koha Helppp

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Sep 28 22:42:01 NZDT 2009

Trust412 wrote:
> I am working in my school library and I am new to Koha. I am currently
> running Koha 3.0.1. I would like to edit or configure the catalog search bar
> section on top of the catalogs when a search is made. It is the area that is
> above all the books that are listed when a search is made. By edit, I mean
> changing the interface and the way it appears to the general public. I was
> told that I need to use a css style script to do this or some css style
> template of some sort. I am really unsure about this and I need your help.

Basically, add a css file to opac-tmpl/prog/en/css (or the equivalent
for your templates) and add it to the opacUserCss syspref.  For more
drastic customisations, edit opac-tmpl/prog/en/includes/masthead.inc
but they will need rebuilding every koha version upgrade.

There's a blog which covers Koha customisations better than I can at
http://www.myacpl.org/koha/

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)  LMS developer and webmaster at     | software