[Koha] Koha Helppp

Trust412 aznGballer412 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 04:09:37 NZST 2009

Hello All,

I am working in my school library and I am new to Koha. I am currently
running Koha 3.0.1. I would like to edit or configure the catalog search bar
section on top of the catalogs when a search is made. It is the area that is
above all the books that are listed when a search is made. By edit, I mean
changing the interface and the way it appears to the general public. I was
told that I need to use a css style script to do this or some css style
template of some sort. I am really unsure about this and I need your help.