[Koha] How to search by Language on OPAC?

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Tue Sep 22 02:41:24 NZST 2009

I am having the same problem.  A faculty member just asked the other day
for a list of books in certain languages, so I was glad to see Melisa's
question.   I'd like to figure out if this is a bug, or if there's
something I can do as an administrator (i.e., not a coder) to fix it.
If anyone knows of a workaround for now, that would be good, too.

Thanks.

Karen Kohn

Collection Development Manager

Landman Library