[Koha] Fixed asset management??

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Sat Sep 19 01:15:03 NZST 2009

In schools we do this often...  Tracking VCR's, Overheads, Carts, Digital
Cameras etc...

Works just fine - but there isn't a "reserve" type option where you want it
next week for room 301 so you "schedule" it.

But for on demand and who has what it works.

When we put in our equipment we did very generic records - 0Digital Camera,
0Overhead to make it easy to track them and it kept all the equipment record
together - I could type 0* and see all the equipment records quickly.  Then
it didn't matter if we put it in as 0Camera Digital or 0Digital Camera you
could still find it.

David Schuster