[Koha] Authorities help

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Sep 18 13:48:42 NZST 2009

Hi Kathy,

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM, kdr at ckls.org <kdr at ckls.org> wrote:
> The Koha set up is somewhat clunky, but is at least a beginning in trying
> to make things standardized. The first improvement I would suggest is the
> ability to import LC authority headings into Koha...

I think this is a great enhancement idea. Something similar to the
marc import tool or possibly similar to the z3950 biblio search.
Would you mind opening an enhancement request at http://bugs.koha.org
so that we can keep track of it and possibly garner some sponsorship
for it?

Kind Regards,
Chris

Christopher Nighswonger