[Koha] What is the coded location qualifier in 952 $f

Wagner, Jane jwagner at ptfs.com
Fri Sep 18 07:04:29 NZST 2009

The old online manual had a useful breakdown of the various 952
subfields, at
https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Content
s/Cataloging/item-fields-data-migration -- the new manual site doesn't
seem to have an equivalent page unless I'm really going blind.  At any
rate, I don't think you need to worry about $f.  The item breakdown says
for Koha 952$f: "Three-character code that identifies the specific
issues of the item that are located apart from the main holdings of the
same item. This has no function in Koha."

Jane Wagner
Library Systems Analyst
PTFS Inc.
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200