[Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu Sep 17 06:01:23 NZST 2009

I would also love to see a public repository from LibLime. I'm
thrilled  to have access to all of the stuff from Bywater, Catalyst,
BibLibre, and independent developers around the globe. Seeing LibLime
added to that list would make me so happy. Having access makes my job
a lot more educational and fun.

I have no doubt  that the features from Liblime will be amazing. I
can't wait for the world to see them!

Liz Rea
NEKLS