[Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Sep 16 16:07:01 NZST 2009

I too would be interesting in seeing the public repository from LibLime.

(If anyone is interested our repository address for Koha code is on
the wiki -- http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:git_repos
--- amongst many other's.  This wiki page is becoming very useful so I
wanted to make sure to plug it again and encourage others to post
their collections of public code for all to see.)

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com