[Koha] Circulation and Fine Rules

Galen Charlton gmcharlt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 00:25:54 NZST 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:41 AM, Nadel
Catura<caturan at canlubang.dlsu.edu.ph> wrote:
> I understand that we are going to place the 10 pesos in the fine amount.
> Am I correct if I place the 1 (day) value in the Fine Charging INterval?

Correct.

> Then, what about the Fine days? What value will I input in that field?

Zero - the fine days is an alternative penalty mechanism that suspends
the patron's circulation privileges for the number of "fine days"
specified instead of imposing a monetary fine.

> Same with the Current checkout. What value will I place here?

You would enter the maximum number of items that a patron may have out
at once for the patron's category and the item's type and library.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton