[Koha] Circulation and Fine Rules

Nadel Catura caturan at canlubang.dlsu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 11 17:41:46 NZST 2009

We are now in addition of Circulation and Fine Rules.

However, we are confused on the values we are going to input in the fields:

1. Fine days
2. Fine Charging Interval
3. Current Checkouts

We have a rule here in our library that whenever a borrower exceeds the
due date, he/she is given a 10 pesos fine per DAY.

I understand that we are going to place the 10 pesos in the fine amount.
Am I correct if I place the 1 (day) value in the Fine Charging INterval?
Then, what about the Fine days? What value will I input in that field?
Same with the Current checkout. What value will I place here?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Have a nice day.