[Koha] Opac login information on Import Patrons

Nadel Catura caturan at canlubang.dlsu.edu.ph
Thu Sep 10 16:40:41 NZST 2009

After setup and configuration of Koha, we are now in Adding of Patrons.

Mainly, our patrons are the students (College and IS) which is hundreds in
number. Unfortunately, these are too many records to add manually one by
one. So we decided to use the module, Import Patrons.

I have tried 5 records to upload using a converted csv file of the student
records. Good thing, I have successfully imported 5 samples.

However, even if I have successfully added these records, the Opac Login
information of the students are not included in the Import.

I am just wondering, is there a way for me to add the Opac Login
information of the students during the Import process?

Anyone's help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Have nice day.