[Koha] Zebra server fails to start

Bavousett, David dBavousett at ptfs.com
Wed Sep 9 05:50:36 NZST 2009

I had it happen once where Zebraidx was not in the PATH for the
rebuild_zebra.pl script, and it died silently then.  It is something to
check; it had me tearing hair out for a couple of hours before I found
it.  The koha-zebra-ctl.sh startup script shows a variable for ZEBRASRV
(the default location is /usr/bin/zebrasrv.)  If that doesn't match
where your zebrasrv actually is, that could cause this sort of mischief.

J. David Bavousett
Library Systems Analyst
| P | T | F | S |