[Koha] MARCOrgCode

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Wed Sep 9 01:59:50 NZST 2009

Hi
We are in Canada, and we don't use Library of Congress codes, but the
code from our Ontario inter library loan system.
As far as I can tell, any code will do, although it would be best to
make sure nobody else is using the same code. Your MARC frameworks use
this code to auto-fill the 040 field in new MARC records, but you can
turn this off (make the field not mandatory).
Agnes

--

Agnes Rivers-Moore
Assistant Librarian