[Koha] opac customization

Erik Lewis elewis at ngrl.org
Wed Sep 9 01:45:00 NZST 2009

Sad but that was my chief goal of the day, already completed with two
different ways to do it.

Since that was so successful I'll as something new.

I'm not a real fan of the opac user login taking up real estate I
could use for other things on the opac home screen.  Any thoughts on
where to look to move the "Login to Your Account" and the Username and
Password blanks to the top and replace the link there for "Login to
Your Account" with Username and Password?