[Koha] Amazon content

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Sep 5 02:13:31 NZST 2009

> My first thought is that we might be configured to download content to the
> server and distribute as requested (see Ferraro's comments here), but I
> don't know how to check that or how to change it to downloading info per
> request. Or maybe that isn't the problem at all!

Not an answer to your problem, but I want to point out that there is
no option to download content to the Koha server and distribute it
from there. All third-party content (Amazon, Google, whatever) is
pulled directly from the content supplier's servers.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries