[Koha] Koha Authentication with windows Active Directory

Anselm Olweny aolweny at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:29:50 NZST 2009

Hello to you all,

I have installed koha in my institution library and would like patrons
to login at the opac using their active directory accounts.

I have followed the instructions in the Auth_with_ldap.pm file and
made the necessary changes in the koha-conf.xml file.

I have koha version 3.0100041, however when I login using a valid
Active Directory account I get "You entered an incorrect username or
password." in the opac. There are also no errors in both apache and
koha error logs.

I am kindly requesting for any assistance in making this work. I would
appreciate help relating to what changes I may need to do in active
directory as well or Auth_with_ldap.pm. I have attached a copy of my
koha-conf.xml so that you may show me what am getting wrong.

Stay well

Anselm