[Koha] Help needed in Koha Offline Circulation

nitesh rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:29:39 NZDT 2009

Hello all.Greetings !

I have recently installed Koha 3.0.3, then I came to know about Koha Offline
Circulation Client.

I followed the instructions provided in the KeyHall's website, but I am
facing a continuous problem in installing PHP-GTK2.'

I am using Debian Lenny Stable Versions using 5 DVDs. All the prerequisites
are already met but while running "configure" in PHP-GTK2 I get an error
message saying that "GLIBC 2.6 or greater is required". I have already
installed "GLIBC 2.9" but the message continues the same. What is this
problem? Has anyone else faced it too? If yes, how do I solve this problem?

Please Help.

Regards.

--
Nitesh Rijal