[Koha] Auth_with_LDAP.pm version 3.10

LAURENT Henri-Damien henridamien.laurent at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:05:45 NZDT 2009

Hi Barry
If you cannot know which little edit you had to do on previous file, I
cannot tell you what is missing without testing myself.
It seeems that every LDAP configuration is different.
Maybe you need a uid, maybe you need to edit your configuration file to
add auth_by_bind, but I cannot tell you for sure.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT