[Koha] Auth_with_LDAP.pm version 3.10

Barry Cannon bar at interleaf.ie
Thu Oct 15 03:52:40 NZDT 2009

I am still having strange LDAP problems. On advise, I updated the Auth_with_ldap.pm to the latest version, 3.10. I now cannot authenticate to my LDAP server and all users logging in get this error:

[Wed Oct 14 14:32:50 2009] opac-user.pl: LDAP Auth rejected : invalid password for user 'usertest'. LDAP error #16: LDAP_NO_SUCH_ATTRIBUTE, referer:

I can remember having to make a slight modification to the old Auth_with_ldap.pm file to get it to work properly. Is there changes needed here too?

If I revert back to the old file the logins work again but the update problem remains (that is every login causes the borrowers table value for categorycode to revert back to the value in the koha-conf.xml file even though update is set to 0) I have no access to the LDAP database to change/modify attributes, we can only query.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Barry

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or accidentally corrupted or intercepted.
For this reason, where the communication is by email, Interleaf Technology does not accept any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise through the use of this medium. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of known computer viruses.