[Koha] Help! An unknown yellow box...

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at att.net
Sat Oct 10 05:57:37 NZDT 2009

We have the same problem.

In our case IMPOSSIBLE was set with USERBLOCKEDOVERDUE.  This is not
tested in the section of the template around line 127--145.  The
following line needs to be added in that block:
<!-- TMPL_IF NAME="USERBLOCKEDOVERDUE" --><li>User blocked for <!--
TMPL_VAR NAME=USERBLOCKEDOVERDUE" --> days</li><!-- /TMPL_IF -->

We had Fine Days mistakenly set.  Once we reset them to 0, everything
worked.

Bob Ewart
Stonewall Library & Archives
Fort Lauderdale, FL