[Koha] Kohacon10 dates, straw poll

ed c terrapin44 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 10:59:41 NZDT 2009

I'd prefer the November date. One thing to keep in mind for the USA folks, it either has the problem, or advantage, of being the same week as their Thanksgiving (November 25 in 2010). That said, I'm not sure what holidays may be in effect for the rest of the world, so that may easily be canceled out by some other holiday for some other country that takes place in October.

The reason why I prefer the November date is October is already stacked full of conferences (both in North America and Europe anyway). Also, while the flights might be slightly more in November, if I'm going to fly all that way (and most likely have to spend my own money), I'd rather go in November when it is closer to the New Zealand summer (which Air New Zealand claims to be December - February).

Edward