[Koha] Kohacon10 dates, straw poll

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Nov 24 07:05:06 NZDT 2009

I'd agree and say that October is better.  The flights will be cheaper
from the US at that time.

-Brendan
Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com