[Koha] Koha zebra index issue

Biblioteca Casa Balthasar biblioteca at casabalthasar.org
Sun Nov 15 03:08:29 NZDT 2009

Ata,

Is rebuild_zebra.pl producing any error output?  What do your zebra logs
look like in /var/koha/?

In any case, you might want to check and see if it isn't an issue of
permissions.  That is to say, what user do you use to run
rebuild_zebra.pland to whom belong the folders and files that contain
the index files (for
us that's /var/lib/koha/zebradb and its various subfolders)?  If you're
using the zebra daemon, under what user does it run?

Best,
Patrick Redmon