[Koha] Koha zebra index issue

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:31:11 NZDT 2009

I checked all variable path and rebuil zebra with -b -r -a swithes but no
result.  Then i changed it to noZebra mode and run rebuild_nozebra.pl -s
after that i am finding the results from my opac.  why zebra is not working
with it...
I've same configuration on my hp laptop with same version of koha and lenny
and zebra indexing is working there... it is strange why different behaviour
on diff machines

Regards,
Ata