[Koha] US Koha Users Meeting

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 06:13:11 NZDT 2009

Salvete!

We
are respectful of the KohaCon that is planned for fall 2010 in New
Zealand and this meeting is not meant to compete with KohaCon. In fact,
many US users hope to be able to go to KohaCon in addition to or
instead of a US Koha users meeting.

           If this is planned then, of the people that indicated that their workplaces would press you to decide on one conference, would this be enough of a gap that you all would be able to attend both? I realise that NZ is out of the question for many users, I just want a straw poll on how long the gap ought be. Fixing this now in our collective brains might be good for future planning :)

           I remember a generous offer of a venue in Hawai'i. Is that still on the table?

           I am willing to host in the DC area.

           I am also willing to help at a distance on other conferences provided that they're free like the previous KohaCons.

Cheers,
Brooke