[Koha] Problem with editing Cost, Normal purchase price

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:41:18 NZDT 2009

Dear Friends,

I noticed a problem while editing item information of any document in Koha
3.03 and 3.04.
Cost or Normal Purchase price (MARC Tag  952 g) of documents saving to
database when creating a new record and item information.
Purchase price shows 0.00 when we try to save any documents item information
after editing existing data.
Old price in item information disappearing and 0.00 shows (in 952 g field)
in item information.

I hope that, Koha users already noticed this problem.
How can we solve this ?

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian