[Koha] Multiple Ezproxy URLs

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Thu May 21 03:26:20 NZST 2009

Zachary,

I am thinking you could solve this by adding Apache config files with a
set of VirtualHost directives for each organization that will access the
resource.  This solution from Joe Atzberger helped me solve a similar
problem regarding dynamically pointing to the resource location at the
Apache config level.
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.koha/11762 .

Best,

Doug

>>> Zachary Spalding <spalding at senylrc.org> 5/20/2009 8:37 AM >>>
I am trying to load Koha with MARC records for electronic resources.
The problem I have is that I mange several different organizations and

some have access to the same resource but have a different URL because

they each have an ezproxy server with a different URL.  Has anyone else

had this problem and how did you handle it?

--
Zachary Spalding
Systems Manager

Phone: 845-883-9065