[Koha] [Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Announcing ... Newkoha.org Website based on Plone

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Tue May 12 03:43:45 NZST 2009

I'm going to put in a ME Too to agree with Eric.  The new site is lovely.
However, the site really needs to be vendor independent or small libraries
are going to turn away under the impression that they need to use a vendor
to install and use the software.

As for contributions, I think Eric is correct that contributions by a
paid company should be attributed to the people who actually paid for
them.  Perhaps something that states the contribution was paid for by ...
and programming/development by ...

One quick CSS fix...the documentation link in the top tabs overruns the
right hand line.

Thanx.
Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
http://www.fishlib.org

2009/5/9 Eric Bégin <Eric.Begin at inlibro.com>:
> Hi,
>
> First, I want to raise my hat to LibLime team for the new website.

Yes me too.

> I also want to thanks Thomas for the time he spent to analyse the new
site
> and for bringing those worth to discuss points.

Definitely, also I would like to thank you and MJ for your input also.

> Here is, briefly, my comments.
>

> My main point here is that the Koha.org website should be as
> vendor-independant as possible.  I really think that the Alphabetical
order
> is the best way to reach that goal.

I agree it should be vendor independent. And I also agree with the
suggestion to have a separate page detailing contributions.

Chris