[Koha] [Koha-devel] [Koha-translate] Announcing ... New koha.org Website based on Plone

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon May 11 23:05:26 NZST 2009

MJ,

I just wanted to check to see if I understand right.  Did you register
on the new site and not get editing rights?  The theory is that after
you register you should see an 'Edit' tab at the top of every page.
If not, then maybe there is a bug on the site that needs to be
addressed.  I know that right now I can't seem to edit the 3.0 manual
- but I can edit the 3.2 manual - an issue that we're looking into.

Anyway, what we thought was going to happen was that anyone who
registered would be able to edit page content on the site.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714