[Koha] [Koha-translate] Announcing ... New koha.org Website based on Plone

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat May 9 03:49:16 NZST 2009

Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > I thought it would be about 20 May.  As everyone can now see (yikes),
> > there are a few problems with design and content on new.koha.org to
> > fix and the current website editors don't even have access yet, as far
> > as I know.
>
> As was specified in the original email, all you need to do to have edit
> capabilities is to create an account.

As previously emailed in private, I've created an account named MJR
and I would like edit access to at least the files I can edit on the
current site.  I don't have it, so clearly there is more to getting
edit capabilities than just creating an account.  Can you do
whatever's necessary, please?

[...]
> As was specified in the original email, all you need to do to have edit
> capabilities is to create an account.

As previously emailed in private, I've created an account named MJR
and I would like edit access to at least the files I can edit on the
current site.  I don't have it, so clearly there is more to getting
edit capabilities than just creating an account.  Can you do
whatever's necessary, please?

I think the above copy-pasta reply is rather rude and a bit silly.

[...]
> Glad to accept that help MJ, let us know what suggestions you have and we'll
> do our best to implement them.

Well, the first one is to stop the "Features" box on the front page
from overlapping the footer.  There's a few CSS errors, but none of
them look like it's causing that.

Who is the "we" which will implement? It's not the Koha website or
management teams as far as I can tell.  Is it a few people at LibLime?

Could you give me edit access so I can fix some bugs, please?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly